Another Way

Another Way - Anna  Martin I found this book through reading [b:An Unlocked Heart|18076442|An Unlocked Heart (Collars and Cuffs, #1)|K.C. Wells||25381494] and since I loved that book I thought I would give this a try, and I am glad I did.

This book was amazing and I thought it is going to be full of angst but it didn't, this one has little to no angst at all instead it was sweet, romantic , passionate, intimate, steamy, Kinky, sexy and a very beautiful read.

I Loved Will and Jesse, their chemistry, realtionship and connection both as lovers and dom/sub were wonderful, I liked they way they handled their problems by discussing and communicating them like mature adults.

I Liked the writing and I liked how the Mcs has developed and grown mentally and emotionally throughout the story, I liked the fact that they were dom and sub because this is who they are and want to be not because some f***ed up stuff in their past that made them like this, I loved how the sex scenes were written they were detailed BDSM scenes but still they were intimate and emotional highlighting the love and connection between Will and Jesse.

Overall this was a very enjoyable book and I look forward to reading the sequels.