Life's Little Changes

Life's Little Changes - Maija Willow Thanks to the author for the effort and participating in this event and offering this freebie.

2.5 Stars.
This rating is totally on me, this was a sweet beautifully written story that was true to the prompt and the photo, you could feel the love between Mark and Shaun and their commitment to each other, their problems were realistic and I loved how they communicated and solved them.
Then why the rating?
I am not comfortable with daddy kink/age play and I know it was in the tags and the prompt but as usual in the DRitC events I always like to go outside of my comfort zone and try new themes and sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't, and age play is not for me and I didn't like it at all, but for people who like it and feel comfortable with it they should read this story because it was good, very sweet and full of love, well written story.
So great job to the author and sorry I didn't like it but it is totally on me and I know without the age play I would have certainly liked it.